Solar PV and Energy Management
What is Solar PV?
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) panels allow you to generate your own electricity using energy from the daylight – the sun does not need to be shining, which is handy if you live in the UK! A Solar PV system consists of solar panels, an inverter and a generation meter. When light hits the silicon cells in your solar panels, electrical energy is created. This electricity then flows through a cable and is collected at a central point, and then the electricity is converted from DC to AC current and is carried on into your electricity system. The electricity you generate works using your existing circuitry to help power machinery, technology, appliances and lighting.
← Get electricity at 6p per kw/h as a fixed cost for 20 years and save thousands of pounds
← Zero maintenance and zero cost for many of our proposals
← Get your panels up and generating electricity in as little as a month
← Reduce your carbon footprint
Thermotech can show you how to make real and substantial savings on your energy bills through energy management and many solutions cost very little or are self-funding. Our highly qualified and experienced engineers will review your site energy usage and find simple and innovative ways of reducing energy costs. The Energy Management service that Thermotech offers includes energy auditing, training, project implementation, project management, alternative energy, procurement, metering services and continuing client support. Aspects of energy management that we may suggest could be:
- production process efficiencies
- heating and lighting
- monitoring and targeting
- ventilation and refrigeration
- education and motivation of staff
- boiler system management
- Building Management Systems
- Biomass boilers
- Air and ground source heat pumps (with funding from the Renewable Heat Incentive)
Call us on 0161 476 5551 for a chat about how we can help you to be more energy efficient.
Email us with any questions and our friendly experts will get in touch.
Thermotech are certified under the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) as are the products that we install – this is essential if you want to benefit from the Government’s Feed-in Tariff, where you could be paid for every kilowatt hour (kWh) you generate by feeding energy into the Grid. The rate you will receive depends on your Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating. Thermotech has experience in designing and installing photovoltaic systems on a wide range of commercial and domestic properties – we take care of the installation and funding options, ensuring you get the best possible performance from your PV project.
- A busy and demanding week but some really exciting prospects for the future here at Thermotech Fire. Have a great Easter weekend everybody!
- BBC News - Just 15% of new schools fitted with fire sprinklers https://t.co/D4zF8iKHbM
- Thermotech Group are delighted to have attained certification to the new international standard for occupational He… https://t.co/5AO1CilcV9
- Firefighters know the value of sprinkler systems. https://t.co/a96UvjkT5f
- Thermotech Fire have some fantastic opportunities for, Project Managers, Sprinkler Service and Installation Enginee… https://t.co/ke8WTdZ79C