For heating, cooling, and hot water – ultra energy efficient heat pumps work by moving heat not generating it
Air Conditioning Heat Pumps
Thermotech can offer a range of different solutions to suit your requirements. We offer systems from every leading manufacturer; including Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Sanyo, Daikin, Fujitsu and Mitsubishi Electric.
There is an air conditioning unit to fit every need. The visually appealing ducted style unit that can be neatly concealed within ceilings, floors or above doorways which is perfect for the domestic setting, alternatively compact wall-mounted systems are suitable for smaller projects.
Highly efficient cassette type systems are designed to fit the standard 600 x 600 ceiling grids and are ideal for offices and other small commercial applications.
We provide the most up to date technologies in not just the units we install, but also their control systems. Leading manufacturers are now offering computer-based packages, which operate using your web browser for ultimate control. These also offer enhanced building management systems, which are able to control external equipment such as lights and ventilation equipment.
Air Con Heat Recovery Systems
In modern buildings, you need to balance the requirements for ventilation systems to provide sufficient fresh air with efficient energy consumption.
Heat recovery through the ventilation system, which would otherwise be lost, can reduce energy consumption. The most effective way of recovering energy from ventilation and air-conditioning systems is to make use of re-circulated air. Thermotech install a complete range of air heat recovery equipment.
- The father of our CEO was Frank Prendergast (1935-1995) Frank would have been 83 years old today. Frank was also a… https://t.co/fwtJXOjmKp
- The father of our CEO would have been 83 years old today. Frank Prendergast (1935-1995) was also a sprinkler engi… https://t.co/1UfjjM6gi6
- Three generations of Sprinkler Engineering. We take pride in what we do. #ThermotechFireProtection
- Nice to receive an email today from one of our biggest clients thanking us and other contractors for our... https://t.co/T9M094Mg1K
- Value versus Price.....I wonder how much this cost cutting exercise has cost..... https://t.co/OShJU7xYDa