Fire Suppression Systems
Experienced in gas and foam suppression systems
Fire suppression systems are designed to protect critical assets. They work by flooding an enclosure containing sensitive assets such as computer server rooms or document stores with a suitable fire suppression agent rather than water. The system requires a detector, typically a smoke detector, and a suppressant which can work either based on oxygen reduction or heat absorption. The type of suppressant used depends on the nature of the risk and the assets to be protected.
This video shows a CO2 gas fire suppression system being tested.
- A busy and demanding week but some really exciting prospects for the future here at Thermotech Fire. Have a great Easter weekend everybody!
- BBC News - Just 15% of new schools fitted with fire sprinklers https://t.co/D4zF8iKHbM
- Thermotech Group are delighted to have attained certification to the new international standard for occupational He… https://t.co/5AO1CilcV9
- Firefighters know the value of sprinkler systems. https://t.co/a96UvjkT5f
- Thermotech Fire have some fantastic opportunities for, Project Managers, Sprinkler Service and Installation Enginee… https://t.co/ke8WTdZ79C