Fire Suppression Systems
Experienced in gas and foam suppression systems
Fire suppression systems are designed to protect critical assets. They work by flooding an enclosure containing sensitive assets such as computer server rooms or document stores with a suitable fire suppression agent rather than water. The system requires a detector, typically a smoke detector, and a suppressant which can work either based on oxygen reduction or heat absorption. The type of suppressant used depends on the nature of the risk and the assets to be protected.
This video shows a CO2 gas fire suppression system being tested.
- The father of our CEO was Frank Prendergast (1935-1995) Frank would have been 83 years old today. Frank was also a… https://t.co/fwtJXOjmKp
- The father of our CEO would have been 83 years old today. Frank Prendergast (1935-1995) was also a sprinkler engi… https://t.co/1UfjjM6gi6
- Three generations of Sprinkler Engineering. We take pride in what we do. #ThermotechFireProtection
- Nice to receive an email today from one of our biggest clients thanking us and other contractors for our... https://t.co/T9M094Mg1K
- Value versus Price.....I wonder how much this cost cutting exercise has cost..... https://t.co/OShJU7xYDa