Fire Extinguishers and Signage
Maintained extinguishers and proper signage ensure you can fight a small fire and escape easily
The fire extinguishers that Thermotech supply are manufactured to the highest standard, they exceed the requirements of BS EN3:1996 and carry the British Standard Kitemark, a guarantee of quality. They are installed in the correct place for your premises, ready for use. Thermotech can arrange Fire Safety training for your employees which covers fire extinguisher use.
As well as supplying and installing your fire extinguishers, our specialist engineers are here to ensure that your equipment is in full working order. We work to the guidelines of BS5306 Part 3 (2009) and ensure that your extinguishers and equipment is fully serviced and maintained so that you remain compliant with the law and more importantly, your people stay safe.
Email our fire extinguisher specialists for information about how we can help you.
Thermotech can conduct a free fire signage survey at the same time as your extinguisher survey or during your routine maintenance call, where our friendly experts will advise you on the quantity and placement of signage to make sure you are compliant with legislation. This will include information about fire extinguisher signs (usually white on a red background), fire exit signs (usually white on a green background) and fire action signs (these are generally white on a blue background).
- A busy and demanding week but some really exciting prospects for the future here at Thermotech Fire. Have a great Easter weekend everybody!
- BBC News - Just 15% of new schools fitted with fire sprinklers https://t.co/D4zF8iKHbM
- Thermotech Group are delighted to have attained certification to the new international standard for occupational He… https://t.co/5AO1CilcV9
- Firefighters know the value of sprinkler systems. https://t.co/a96UvjkT5f
- Thermotech Fire have some fantastic opportunities for, Project Managers, Sprinkler Service and Installation Enginee… https://t.co/ke8WTdZ79C