Home sweet home.
Thermotech install, service and maintain both fire safety systems (sprinklers, fire extinguishers, signage and lighting) and HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems for both commercial landlords and a range of clients who own or are responsible for blocks of flats, care and residential homes – as well as other types of accommodation like hotels and retreats.
You can sleep soundly knowing that you are protected from the dangers of fire, comfortable in your air conditioned environment. During a cold, dark winter, your building will be kept warm and cosy. In summer, keep your residents cool and comfortable.
In 2011/12, there were 43,500 fires in dwellings in the UK which resulted in 287 fatalities and 11,300 people that were hurt or seriously injured.*
As a landlord or a business owner, you have a legal responsibility to make sure you comply with current legislation. We can ensure that you meet or exceed the basic standards and offer your residents a safe place to call home.
*Figures taken from Government statistics
- A busy and demanding week but some really exciting prospects for the future here at Thermotech Fire. Have a great Easter weekend everybody!
- BBC News - Just 15% of new schools fitted with fire sprinklers https://t.co/D4zF8iKHbM
- Thermotech Group are delighted to have attained certification to the new international standard for occupational He… https://t.co/5AO1CilcV9
- Firefighters know the value of sprinkler systems. https://t.co/a96UvjkT5f
- Thermotech Fire have some fantastic opportunities for, Project Managers, Sprinkler Service and Installation Enginee… https://t.co/ke8WTdZ79C