When transportation is the lifeblood of your business.
When moving your goods from one area to another is a vital part of what you do, you need to make sure that your distribution centres are as safe as they can be. Clean air from a Thermotech ventilation system, controlled temperatures using air conditioning, and importantly – fire protection from Thermotech sprinklers is the answer.
We have worked alongside companies whose logistics require precise fire protection – due to specialist equipment, materials, chemicals or controlled goods. We are experts in fire suppression systems using foam, gas, mist and water. We can help you to protect your assets and limit damage from fire.
Those with large roof areas may be interested in installing a solar PV system which could offer you electricity as low as 6 pence per kilowatt hour – saving you tens of thousands of pounds in energy costs and helping you to meet your environmental targets and reduce your carbon footprint.
Drop us a line to see how we can help you with your logistics.
Examples of our work in this sector:
- A busy and demanding week but some really exciting prospects for the future here at Thermotech Fire. Have a great Easter weekend everybody!
- BBC News - Just 15% of new schools fitted with fire sprinklers https://t.co/D4zF8iKHbM
- Thermotech Group are delighted to have attained certification to the new international standard for occupational He… https://t.co/5AO1CilcV9
- Firefighters know the value of sprinkler systems. https://t.co/a96UvjkT5f
- Thermotech Fire have some fantastic opportunities for, Project Managers, Sprinkler Service and Installation Enginee… https://t.co/ke8WTdZ79C