Keeping our ill and vulnerable comfortable and safe.
Thermotech understand the specific needs of care homes, residential and respite units, as well as hospitals and clinics. The people that live, rest or recuperate in these buildings may be facing mobility or cognitive challenges, they may not be familiar with safety measures such as fire evacuation procedures, and they may be unable to make themselves comfortable.
These vulnerable people, and the individuals that work alongside them to keep them happy and safe, deserve the best environment to spend their days – an environment that is warm in winter, cool in summer, an environment with clean air and safe, clean water – an environment that is protected from fire. Fire alarms, fire sprinkler systems, extinguishers and the right lighting and signage could save someone who might not be able to save themselves.
Care homes and medical units have specialist equipment, chemicals and materials that you do not find in other buildings – and as such they require professional attention to keep them safe and protected. The Thermotech team have extensive experience in this sector and can advise you on any building project. Just call or email us to find out what we can do for you.
- The father of our CEO was Frank Prendergast (1935-1995) Frank would have been 83 years old today. Frank was also a… https://t.co/fwtJXOjmKp
- The father of our CEO would have been 83 years old today. Frank Prendergast (1935-1995) was also a sprinkler engi… https://t.co/1UfjjM6gi6
- Three generations of Sprinkler Engineering. We take pride in what we do. #ThermotechFireProtection
- Nice to receive an email today from one of our biggest clients thanking us and other contractors for our... https://t.co/T9M094Mg1K
- Value versus Price.....I wonder how much this cost cutting exercise has cost..... https://t.co/OShJU7xYDa