Keeping our ill and vulnerable comfortable and safe.
Thermotech understand the specific needs of care homes, residential and respite units, as well as hospitals and clinics. The people that live, rest or recuperate in these buildings may be facing mobility or cognitive challenges, they may not be familiar with safety measures such as fire evacuation procedures, and they may be unable to make themselves comfortable.
These vulnerable people, and the individuals that work alongside them to keep them happy and safe, deserve the best environment to spend their days – an environment that is warm in winter, cool in summer, an environment with clean air and safe, clean water – an environment that is protected from fire. Fire alarms, fire sprinkler systems, extinguishers and the right lighting and signage could save someone who might not be able to save themselves.
Care homes and medical units have specialist equipment, chemicals and materials that you do not find in other buildings – and as such they require professional attention to keep them safe and protected. The Thermotech team have extensive experience in this sector and can advise you on any building project. Just call or email us to find out what we can do for you.
- A busy and demanding week but some really exciting prospects for the future here at Thermotech Fire. Have a great Easter weekend everybody!
- BBC News - Just 15% of new schools fitted with fire sprinklers https://t.co/D4zF8iKHbM
- Thermotech Group are delighted to have attained certification to the new international standard for occupational He… https://t.co/5AO1CilcV9
- Firefighters know the value of sprinkler systems. https://t.co/a96UvjkT5f
- Thermotech Fire have some fantastic opportunities for, Project Managers, Sprinkler Service and Installation Enginee… https://t.co/ke8WTdZ79C