Fire Suppression Systems
Experienced in gas and foam suppression systems
Fire suppression systems are designed to protect critical assets. They work by flooding an enclosure containing sensitive assets such as computer server rooms or document stores with a suitable fire suppression agent rather than water. The system requires a detector, typically a smoke detector, and a suppressant which can work either based on oxygen reduction or heat absorption. The type of suppressant used depends on the nature of the risk and the assets to be protected.
This video shows a CO2 gas fire suppression system being tested.
- A terrible night for our home town but the goodness, strength, resilience and - above all - kindness of the... https://t.co/Z1p7hEPWZ4
- Our thoughts are with those affected by last night's terrible events in Manchester.
- Busy morning at Thermotech HQ! - 6 emergency callouts all attended within Service Level Agreement. Well done team!👍
- Busy morning at Thermotech HQ! - 6 emergency callouts all attended within Service Level Agreement. Well done team!
- Good morning all, and what a beautiful morning it is! Lots going on here at Thermotech Group, exciting times... https://t.co/CxizkO2WdD