Design and Installation
Our design experts study the details for you
We design and install all types of fixed fire protection systems:
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Foam enhanced systems
- Deluge Systems
- Gas suppression systems
- Special Risk
- Fire pumps
- Wet and dry risers
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire alarms
Thermotech design process:
1. Read the specification if there is one
2. Site survey or detailed review of plans if it is greenfield
3. Question to ensure we truly understand your precise requirement
4. Understand and assess the fire risks
5. Outline design and budget costing
6. Review with client to ensure the design meets the requirements perfectly, and the budget.
7. Detailed design, client sign-off and produce final CAD drawings
Thermotech’s design team have vast experience in the design of fire protection systems to LPS 1048/BS EN 12845, NFPA (National Fire Protection Association – US based rules) and Factory Mutual (FM Global – insurance company) standards. Our tried and tested design process ensures that you receive the optimum solution every time.
- A terrible night for our home town but the goodness, strength, resilience and - above all - kindness of the... https://t.co/Z1p7hEPWZ4
- Our thoughts are with those affected by last night's terrible events in Manchester.
- Busy morning at Thermotech HQ! - 6 emergency callouts all attended within Service Level Agreement. Well done team!👍
- Busy morning at Thermotech HQ! - 6 emergency callouts all attended within Service Level Agreement. Well done team!
- Good morning all, and what a beautiful morning it is! Lots going on here at Thermotech Group, exciting times... https://t.co/CxizkO2WdD