When transportation is the lifeblood of your business.
When moving your goods from one area to another is a vital part of what you do, you need to make sure that your distribution centres are as safe as they can be. Clean air from a Thermotech ventilation system, controlled temperatures using air conditioning, and importantly – fire protection from Thermotech sprinklers is the answer.
We have worked alongside companies whose logistics require precise fire protection – due to specialist equipment, materials, chemicals or controlled goods. We are experts in fire suppression systems using foam, gas, mist and water. We can help you to protect your assets and limit damage from fire.
Those with large roof areas may be interested in installing a solar PV system which could offer you electricity as low as 6 pence per kilowatt hour – saving you tens of thousands of pounds in energy costs and helping you to meet your environmental targets and reduce your carbon footprint.
Drop us a line to see how we can help you with your logistics.
Examples of our work in this sector:
- Distressing news from London this morning. Our thoughts are with the residents of the Grenfell tower block and... https://t.co/CbOOrstv1t
- One of the FHSO's of our biggest client has taken the time to send us an official compliment on the helpfulness... https://t.co/ETgzh3mPpf
- A terrible night for our home town but the goodness, strength, resilience and - above all - kindness of the... https://t.co/Z1p7hEPWZ4
- Our thoughts are with those affected by last night's terrible events in Manchester.
- Busy morning at Thermotech HQ! - 6 emergency callouts all attended within Service Level Agreement. Well done team!👍