Keeping our ill and vulnerable comfortable and safe.
Thermotech understand the specific needs of care homes, residential and respite units, as well as hospitals and clinics. The people that live, rest or recuperate in these buildings may be facing mobility or cognitive challenges, they may not be familiar with safety measures such as fire evacuation procedures, and they may be unable to make themselves comfortable.
These vulnerable people, and the individuals that work alongside them to keep them happy and safe, deserve the best environment to spend their days – an environment that is warm in winter, cool in summer, an environment with clean air and safe, clean water – an environment that is protected from fire. Fire alarms, fire sprinkler systems, extinguishers and the right lighting and signage could save someone who might not be able to save themselves.
Care homes and medical units have specialist equipment, chemicals and materials that you do not find in other buildings – and as such they require professional attention to keep them safe and protected. The Thermotech team have extensive experience in this sector and can advise you on any building project. Just call or email us to find out what we can do for you.
- Distressing news from London this morning. Our thoughts are with the residents of the Grenfell tower block and... https://t.co/CbOOrstv1t
- One of the FHSO's of our biggest client has taken the time to send us an official compliment on the helpfulness... https://t.co/ETgzh3mPpf
- A terrible night for our home town but the goodness, strength, resilience and - above all - kindness of the... https://t.co/Z1p7hEPWZ4
- Our thoughts are with those affected by last night's terrible events in Manchester.
- Busy morning at Thermotech HQ! - 6 emergency callouts all attended within Service Level Agreement. Well done team!👍